Mickey Mouse loves Toshiba

I am sure that at one point in your life, you would have smelt something rotten. The kind of rotten where you can see those maggots crawling around, like some yellow Command & Conquer soldiers crawling inside the game. I can remember this because I was the only little tike who brought his lunch-box to school and forgot to eat the Egg sandwiches during recess. I was also the only little tike who forgot all about the lunchbox until a few days later. By that time, you can actually see the Tupperware bloating with all the decomposing gases building up inside. And the smell is worse than my fart.

By the time I entered the premise, I was hit with that oh-so-familiar scent. The Salespeople there noticed the smell but did not know what the heck it was. Boy, talk about stupidity.

So, I went about my work and that was the first mistake. Yep, when I opened the Toshiba PBX, there was a small little rat looking right back at me. Just barely 5 inches, it snuggled up among the cables. It was so cute, so small and .......... ugh, so dead. Then it hit me, there is a dead rat stuck inside the Toshiba PBX and which created the whole stinky-poo for days.

I knew things were getting worse when I tapped on the PBX, the rat did not move. And when I tapped on its head, the skin sort of slide away to the other side.
Yucks

So, finding a plastic bag, I tried to pull it away but only managed to tear the fur.
Yucks Yucks

And some salesguy behind me was commenting about not pulling too hard or else the whole head would come off. (At this time, I was imagining the scene where Oogie Boogie was unravelled by Jack Skelington in "The Nightmare before Christmas".
Maggots, squishy rotting guts and bones too)
Yucks Yucks Yucks

So, for the next half hour, I was debating whether to take it out by myself or just call for help. Never being a fan of Fear Factor, so I chose the latter (in the form of the cleaning lady). Heh.