Escaped convicts

Just for a few hours today, my Wife and I escaped out of the house for some New Year shopping. After 5 hours, she got a nice haircut and some clothes while I got myself some pretty nice sore feet. Yeah, there was nothing much for me in Endah Parade at Sri Petaling, except for some Gundam models which I was not allowed to buy.

By the time we got back, Kristine has soaked the cot, nappies, towel, etc. Everything within her reach was decorated with her wee-wee, and tired out my Parents.
(I know other animals, esp. Dogs pee to mark their territoty)

So, I had no choice but to give her a towel bath. Now comes the fun part. Yep, more wee-wee into her new change of clothes. And by the time I got her into another set, she did it again.


Kristine about to show her appreciation for this morning's bath


No comments: