Burger King's Star Wars Promo

Pretty soon, in just a few more days, all Hell will break loose where nerds would come out in force. Yes, the last installment of the Star Wars Saga, Revenge of the Sith is coming. By chance, we happened upon Burger King this morning for our brunch with Bangkokboi for some business. As soon as I saw the posters, I really had to go in, out of curiousity's sake, because this usually means toys!

So, for kid's meal there were six toys to choose from every week from the Millenium Falcon to the C-3PO in pieces, a backward flip Yoda, to a wayward R2-D2 to sliashing lightsaber Darth Vader to a wraparound Chewbaca. Never mind these are the toys mean for Episodes 4 and upwards, I had to get some.

Because it was the first week, I got the Millenium Falcon. It has wheels underneath and when you roll it along, a bump in the hweel will cause the LED to light up. So, the faster you roll it.........


Darth Vader serving his revenge at the Star Wars Tennis Court.


The toy is slightly over 9cm long


Roll it and its butt lights up


Its using a red LED which if I have the time, change it to Blue


Curses! These screws I have do not!

No comments: