Six more days to Madness

By now you all must have know that I am a little bit cuckoo in the head. I mean, who else in their right mind would want build a Lightsaber now (when you can buy one off the shelf at a very attractive price). With the current technology today, all we can do is just build a fancy torchlight with a coloured tube at the end. But it would be fun if it was real. Anyway, I am almost at the final stage completion. The casing and the electronics are all in and for that last touch, I stupidly lost the switch at some customer's place. So now, I have to buy another one in Pasar Road this Saturday. But hopefully, by this Friday, everything should be ready and I can act like a kid again. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Read all about it here

Stupid proverb of the day:
Trust me, its very very cheap........

No comments: