Today is an eventful day

Yep, today felt sort of funny.....

1) Woke up from a dream while I was dreaming. My Wife was shouting for me to wake up while I was dozing off in her car. And when I woke up, I realised I was still dreaming. Then I woke up and realised I overslept.

2) I was going downhill, passing by a lorry when I heard a familiar crash. The sound is like big plastic being thrown forcefully. I looked at my rear-view mirror and saw a motocyclist sitting on the road. Yep, the motorbike was going downhill and a car decided to turn into the junction. Always remember this, a verhicle going downhill is much faster than you think.

3) I dreaded going to a particular customer's place today (It cost me 5 hours worth of parking fee). Once I opened the car, I smelt a rat and I don't mean the customer was sneaky.


I accidentally parked next to a dead rat.
You can see its brains and the black spots were flies.....


4) The jam from Puchong back to my Office was so bad, I nearly had leg cramps and the journey took me one and a half hours. Then, when it was time to go home, there was another jam so I decided to go window shopping and got myself a Tomy Zoids which I wanted years ago. The best was, its because I wanted the figure which was lying on the floor and I got three figures instead.


Yep, I got myself a Zoids [Crawfish Type ES-047] for RM19.90


So, the box has 5 sprues, a sticker and an instruction sheet


Woo! They gave me three figures instead of one!

No comments: