Impatient Driver

It jsut happen around 6:30 in the evening in Bangsar. For those in the know, there is a traffic light at the T-junction of Jalan Bukit Pantai and Jalan Ara (middle of the map). I was the third car at the lights waiting to turn left. From the mirror, there was this silver nissan sunny who came out from the left and went to the right lane, assuming that the driver wanted to turn right to go down to Lucky Gardens or Bangsar Village.

As soon as the lights turned green, we, on th eleft lane, turned left (well, we had to) and suddenly, this nissan sunny came on my right, wanting to turn left too. I cannot do anything but watch as the car in front and behind me was very close since everyone was wanting to go home or something. So, this guy in the Nissan (must be a non Bangsar regular) tried to overtake us on what he thought was another lane. Unfortunately, that lane was for the opposite traffic to turn right to Jalan Bukit Pantai where the light just turned green too.

So, you can imagine what could have happened. After a few horny sessions, the Nissan guy went back to the proper lane behind me. Not being satisfied at all, he decided to victimise the car in front (which happened to be me) by tailgating very closely, perhaps to recover his "lost" Face. So, I did my best "Oh, my car is so slow today and its taking up most of the road" impression. Ha ha ha ha.

Sad to say, he did not stay on for more as he turned away to Jalan Medan (top left of the map)

Here is the map

No comments: