Pizza Hut's Meatball Pizza

I haven't had Pizza for a very long time and thanks to the customer, I got my wish (indirectly). So, when they decided to make the order, someone (not me) suggested the Meatball version, which has been on the TV for quite sometime.

When it came, well, I was at a loss for words. The new recipe gives you the feeling of adding crushed macadamia nuts on your Peanut Butter Sandwich. I.e., nothing new, just a variation.

But I am still thankful that I got some nice stuff to eat since the only thing I had for the day was some half-cut sausages in pastry for breakfast. And I did not get to go home until after 530 in the evening due to some cabling complications.


High above, this is how Peace Hill looked like
(Peace Hill = Bukit Aman, Police HQ)


Since we're working until 5pm, customer ordered Pizza for everyone. They ordered the normal Pizzas and the new Meatball version


This is Pizza Hut's Meatball Pizza. There is something obsecne about it but I can't remember what.
Oh yeah, its like pulling someone's balls after cutting them open.


Close up of the meatball. If you go and order a bowl of beef noodles that comes with beef meatballs, it tastes the same, trust me. Except this one is covered with cheese and tomato paste.

No comments: