What happened to my Weekend?

I could not remember much from the past two days except that today is Monday. All I could ever remember was locking myself in the room, completing some documentation. And dinner, yeah, dinner. I am in such blur.

We went to this Korean BBQ place in Plaza Pantai. This was quite nice except:
1) The Japanese Appitiser (yes) section made me lost my appetite because most of the stuff were Korean, I think
2) You need to be an Arm Wrestler to scoop up those ice creams
3) Have your dinner before 8PM because I think that's when the central air-con switcheds off
4) Try not to bring the baby pram unless you feel like starting a fight
5) Free-flow drinks are not free
6) Dress up like old folks because Senior Citizens get 25% off

As for the food, I am not sure because throughout the night, I was playing with Kristine. I think I ate something nice there, though. Oh, it was those carrot/cucumber acar mix.


I wonder how they would tow this away

No comments: