Mind Shop

Usually, when I go pick-up my comics, the ladies there would just hand over my bag of goodies and I would be on my way. However for tonight, they were a bit friendly and talkative.

Too talkative, in fact.

But then, its not a bad thing either because they have successfully introduced some new comics to me which could be a hit apart from my Iron Man. They were:

1) House of M
I got a nice thin preview book fo what it was all about, but I was more interested in the pencil sketches. So, I got "Iron Man" and the "House of M" titles

2) Batman Hush
Seriously, all the while I thought they were the action figures. I was wrong because this hit comic came out in 2003 in a 12 issue format. Only then, did the hit toy action figures came out.

3) Batman by Frank Miller & Jim Lee
A hit or miss by this one becase she told me that Jim Lee will be doing the first 6 books and anything after that, no one is sure of he would continue. And No one is sure what Frank Miller would be doing either.

Still, I was glad they talked to me. As I seldom go there except for once a month or two. So now, I have sometihng to look forward to, as long as I can find more money in the first place.


On the way back, the road to Jalan Kepong was jammed up

This is the awesome Gundam-like Iron Man from the "House of M" series


And this is the drawing for the "House of M" X-Men series


Would you buy it? Huh? Would you? Huh? Huh?


This is the new parking lot under Bandar Utama's Centrpoint
The exit is the same as the MacDonald's underground parking

No comments: