System Re-Installation at TPM Pt. I

So, after braving the jam for an hour or so, we reached TPM and it was quite dark. I am not sure about the basement (car park) floors as they looked shiny and oily. Car nearly skidded there, even though the guard informed me that its not oil and the basement is especially wet all day. (Yeah, it was raining so, the water must have washed the other car's engine oil all over the place)


Curses! Someone has put in the rack already


As you can see, the rack cannot be moved (cables underneath)
and we're having to squeeze ourselves


After the drilling, the mounting frame goes in


Then the cabinets


Halfway, I felt a small sting in my fingers.
Dunno when I got it and when I washed the blood away, I could not find the wound


At 2000 the cable guy is still there


And tomorrow, they would start with the partitions and the cable guy better work fast


When we left at 2030, the customer is still busy marking the floorplan for us


2 comments:

Unknown said...

interesting blog.
how old is your baby girl? mine son is now 20 months old...

also hyperactive and reaching out anything and put in his mouth. as getting bigger boy2 now is much better....

CFC said...

Thanks.

Hee hee hee. She is less than a year old and so destructive too. Her current hobbies are climbing, falling, chasing the cat, crawling, working the stairmaster and yes, looking for edible stuff.