Malaysian Idol: Daniel

OK, Daniel won just a few minutes ago. Ho-hum

This particular season wasn't that exciting except for Faizull (Rock, Orang Kampung or is it, The Village Rocker? Ha ha ha ha). But Daniel's winning is a no brainer. He is the best of the worst.

Although I did not follow this season's MI, it was only after the Judge's lament that the good singers (but with bad looks) were voted out, that did I start to tune in. However, how I came to the conclusion how Daniel won was:

1) Based on last season's result, the Ah Bengs got quite high votes
2) Daniel can play some musical instruments
3) I guess 1.2Million voters angainst 500K can't be wrong
4) Last week, when Farrah was voted out, the stage was set because he was mentioned to have the highest vote
5) Ok, Nita looked horrible esp her splitting front teeth even though she can outsing Daniel

But whatever it is, this Season's theme song, "Mimpi" was quite good compared to last year's Gemilang, which was almost tailored to Jaclyn's vocals. Anyway, here are some photos which I took from the TV instead of being there. Yeah, I hate the crowds and I don't want to stand there while holding the baby as well.


The newly Crowned Malaysian Idols making their way to the Press Conference


Practising my photography skills at the "Press Conference"


Daniel the Schoolboy. King of Falsetto


Nita the singer. Her eyes was so beautiful


Thank God this piece of crap was going home

1 comment:

CFC said...

Apologies to "Edina Monsoon" as I accidentally deleted your comment while I was deleting some photos. But here is the reproduction:

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 07:42:18 -0700 (PDT)

wow you got the pictures pretty fast. Am doing a spot of yoga to ease the disappointment of nita not being crowned malaysian idol