New Toys IV

After given a few minutes of free time, I managed to open my toy which I got from Mid-Valley last night. The French Toy Die-cast company, Majorette came out with a line of new die-cast toys licensed from Marvel comics. So, there were a few unusual designs for Spiderman, Venom, The Incredible Hulk and X-Men. And I can tell you this: Their designs are really unusual. And at the time of writing, I cannot seem to be able to go into their website.

In most toy companies, apart from Kenner and the likes, they usually slap on decals and a new paint job. All of a sudden, that Humvee becomes a super-duper hero vehicle. Yeah, right

Coming back to Majorette, although their designs are nice, unfortunately, not many shops stock them. Maybe its the "looks" of their normal lines as the cars were horrendous. Occasionally, you can find them in unexpected places. Anyway, I got The Incredible Hulk one which, well, looked nicer.


I got this last year and the design was unusual


I got this yesterday for RM6.90
Slightly more expensive than Hotwheels (RM5.00)


Isn't it beautiful?


The front looks like those funny carribean faces in Japanese Anime


In real life, the car would have only one suspension I suppose


Yeah, after a few hours, I took it apart
(And this time, successfully put it back again)

1 comment:

Yah Wen said...

Umm.. since when the Hulk drives?