Still cleaning..........

Yeah, I am still cleaning the stupid termite gunk off the plastic parts. Wifey kept asking why should I bother since I am not going to finish them anytime soon. She is right, you know. But they hold a lot of memories for me, not only because they're hard to find now, but I just can't let go, after so many years of buying them (before we got married)

This is the movable tracks for the 1/35 Abrams MBT tank
Not the normal rubber/vinyl ones you get nowadays


More plastic parts to clean. The female model is a resin kit of Sarah from Tekken video game
And somewhere inside there is Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII, I saw his body but as far as his motorbike is concerned, I only found two of his wheels


Wifey took a photo of me cleaning the gunk
I had to pose so long that even a fly stopped by to see what is going on


No comments: