I can't seem to upload pictures I took of my trip to Alor Setar today. Today's post would be what was in my mind when we were driving (for 5 hours) on the way there. So, I saw a lot of padi fields which got me into thinking about cows...........

So, i fyou have herd this before, moove on.

-If a cow has periods, how do we know its on PMS?

-If a truck carrying corn collides with a cow, do we get corned beef?

-Are we committing cowslaughter id we tell jokes to cows?

-If cows ate beef, do we call them cownibals or just plain mad?

-Can we call a sleeping bull a bulldozer?

-If a cow dies, can we just say that it has mooved on?

-Why is it so difficult to be bullish in a herd mentality?

-If rude chickens use fown language, would cows use horny words?

-Why is a horny cow not a bull?

-Would a cow be four times more alert to their gut feelings than a human?

-If cows have bells, what would bulls have?

-If a cow likes to eat Sea-Bass, is it because of the deep down feeling it would get?

Yeah, I know. I was traumatised because I lost my iPaq stylus during a highway stop when it (the iPaq) fell out of my waist pouch.

No comments: