Trip to Sarawak Day Four (Saturday)

So, today is Saturday and since I have done all my tasks and my flight is not due until Sunday, I have two choices. From the Hotel window, I can see there is a beach far away. This means I can either explore the town or go to the beach. I decided to walk around the town once more, since last night's outing was more of getting lost and looking for "proper" food (like MacDonalds la).

There were two shopping centres which I remembered from the taxi trip and after getting my bearings right, both of them were lined up in a straight line (following the main road) from the Hotel and the furthest was just about half an hour's walk away. A little further more, there was a toy shop (about four shoplots long!!! called Belle's or Moments) where I got a nice Teddy Bear for Kristine, only to find out its from Shah Alam.

For the rest of the day, it was hot so I decided to go back to the Hotel and yes, sleep. With two big packs of Milo, a 7-up Ice, potato salad and some bread, I am set for the rest of the day/night.


Morning view from the Hotel Dynasty


This is a very nice lamp........


And a very interesting notice


The amostphere at the buffet is quite nice


This what I had.........


And my second helping......


Followed by porridge........

Someone tipped the dustbin over.....


I just can't help not taking this picture


They put a Volks on the roof!!!


So, it spun......


and spun.....


and spun......


I got this Teddy Bear for Kristine


One bad thing about watching Hotel's own (DVD) show is that either you wait hours for the show to be played or halfway through, they rewind and restart the DVD again. So, I had to watch XXX part II almost twice



It was raining the whole night


There was a mirror in front of this one, so the effect is kinda nice


This is how I looked like after hours of non-stop TV





No comments: