The Tough Toshiba Telephone

I did a post about this phone months ago (can't find it now) where the customer's Office was on fire. We were not allowed into the site as the Firemen has sealed the place off. I was interested to get the phone and see if it still works......

Fast forward to 2006, I visited the customer again, and she was happy to take it off her hands. So, once I got it, I was so happy. After plugging the phone into my test system, it still works, except for a few buttons which I might need to have it repaired.

The whole table was on fire, even the Notebook was not spared and this phone survived. That's proof how good Toshiba Phones are. Heh Heh.


Most of the plastics were melted


The buttons have gone out of shape


Like chocolates melting on a hot pan


But the LCD Display still works


This is not plastic wrapper but the transparent cover


Even the handset is mishapen


But it still works!
(OK, except for a few buttons)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What material is the plastic....issit ABS???? can confirm