The (I don't know what to call it) Gun

Ok, here are more shots of the RM19.90 gun (A bit expensive, methingks) I bought in Batu Pahat. The design's main attraction is the spinning barrel with blue LEDs inside. Once you press the trigger, it will spin, it will light up and also, the standard, "Fire!, ratatatata, etc." sound effect.


This is a self-assembly gun with lots of complex parts


After 5 hours, the gun would look like this


The barrel spins nicely


Here is another shot



But the main reason I got this gun is yes, the spinning barrel. It can be taken apart and put into various Sci-Fi vehicles such as The Batmobile, and some spaceship. I liked Joss Whedon's Firefly, so, maybe, one day, when I am really nuts, I'll build something along those lines and put this part in. In the meantime, "Fire! Ratatatata..."

No comments: