The Power of a Wife

After my current waist pouch broke (since last year), I really needed to get a new one. The problem with the waist pouches are that they use zips. And I hate zips

This is because I need to open and close them at an average of five times a day. In less than a month, it broke. So, my quest to look for another waist pouch began. And after more than a year, I finally found one. I wanted one that does not rely much on zips. And sling bags are out of the question, eventhough it looked cool. What I needed was a small bag, which has a flap. And you can close and open the flap via a plastic catch or velcro. No stupid magnets or fancy wancy metal catchs. So, I began to look for something like that. And boy, the prices were above RM75. Ouch!

Anyway, while we were in S&M Arcade, I finally found it. Or so it seemed. It fitted the criteria of being a pouch bag and it has minimal zippers. But it also looked like something from some Military outfit as there is an additional strap to the thighs. But what was interesting was the two small pockets on both sides which I can carry my two mobile phones.

So, where does my Wife come in? You see, when I first asked for the price, it was RM60. Then after my wife finished her shopping, she came with me, the price was RM59. And further haggling (by her) the price reduced to RM50. She wanted RM45 for it eventhough the sales assistant assured her it was marked down from Rm99. Anyway, since it was raining, I told her, RM50 is good enough. And she relented.


So, here it is. There is one big pocket for my tools,
the smaller on under the flap will be for my PDA
and the two side pockets would be for my 2 mobile phones


The pouch is big enough, even for my
FujiFilm Finepix S5500 camera


I liked it but the damn thigh strap is
pulling everything downwards