Motorola L6

One of my cousin's cousin (from my Mom's side) has given her a mobile phone. And yes, just a mobile phone. There were no nice itty bitty box, charger, instructions, etc. Which means, I have to step in and prep the phone ready. But I am stopping short of giving her a sim card.

Mom did not indicate if she wants go into my Celcom package which I am currently paying for my Dad, Brother and wife. But she is thinking of getting a pre-paid though, since she argued that she seldom uses the phone (yeah, right. My phone bill went up a lot last month). Also, she claims she does not know how to use the phone, compared to me which I figured out most of the functions within an hour. But then again, I do not know how to operate a VCR, she does.

The menu system is still crap, compared to Nokia's. I mean, it took me hours to find out how to lock the keypads. Who would have thought it was in the Security section?

First impression of this L6 is that its quite flat. And because the casing is metal,
it feels solid and fragile at the same time. Time to charge the phone up

Chocolate currypuff anyone? I got distracted while looking the phone over

and came across these mini currypuff makers. Ha ha ha ha


The phone lights up briefly when charging. The keypad feels nice, though

1 comment:

Blueyebabe said...

how come u took hours to find out how to lock the keypads? it is almost the same as nokia phones.

however, my mom is using it now and she even know how to send sms.. keke

juz teach her patiently then she will get use to it.