Gift from Singapore

When I came back to the Office, there was a small package waiting for me. It wsas from one of our Singaporean customer. I was quite happy because for so many years in service, apart from greeting cards, this is a very beautiful gift. And usually, his clients are very nice too. And I as just about to call to thank him, he called instead. He was surprised that I have received it so fast since he was told that I would only get them after Chinese New Year. Ah, what a nice evening

This is a very nice box

And when you open it up................gold!

But inside, its high quality pu-erh tea leaves.
The packaging is so imaginative and
its such a delight to receive this gift

If you want this same gift, I have looked up at the website here at Pods & Petals Giftlab
This is their Chinese New Year package.

No comments: