Happy Valentine's Day

Ok, so I just realised I missed Valentine's Day by, what, 2 days? Anyway, both of us were too tired to even do anything except grunt "Hello, Darling, how was your day at work" and "Good night, Dear and don't try any hanky panky tonight"

Valentine's Day used to mean a lot ot me before I was married. It was because the next day, you can get some cheap chocolates or goodie stuff thrown out when the girl was not happy with the boy. Or if you're lucky, they might even have some leftover meal coupons or something. Ha ha ha ha.

But seriously, it does not mean anything much to me because I do not believe in showing my love to my Wife for that day. If I did, what would I do for the rest of the 362 days? Anyway, both of us realised that it is not special except to laugh at or just make fun of the other when there is no presents. And you can see alot of people making effort for that day. And usually, they will get scalpered because these morons are usually the last-minute kind. I mean, whatever happened to good old planning? If the girl realised you're doing this, she would usually assumed you're the last minute "I don't care how much it cost, just give it to me because I fucked up, OK" person.

All just for the doe-eye girl to fall into your arms ready for you to do/split her






But in the end, despite all our efforts we did do it:







This


No comments: