Kristine and Kaelynn's First Haircut

By a hairdresser, la. All of us, except myself (I was banned) have cut Kristine's hair but with a lot of different results. So, its time for the Professionals to take over.

It was already late in the evening that we decided to go to the hairdresser's nearby and by now, most of them have closed. Except for one.

So, we went in. They were already closing but seeing the two cute girls, she relented and gave us the time. It was quite fast too. I was happily taking photos and they did not mind one bit. But poor Kristine does not seem to be too happy with her hair being cut by a stranger.

Still, she decided to sit still and let the lady do the work instead of crying and shaking her head. And when it came to Kaelynn's turn, she was happy to let her hair cut (how I wished it was the same when I trim her fingernails)

Kristine sitting very still and this time, no tears.

Yeah, she was very worried. She kept clinging to both our clothes
and wouldn't let go until she was finished

Then came Kaelynn's turn

All for RM10! (But I preferred the ChinaDoll cut)

And after all the excitement, in less than 10 minutes, my princess was fast asleep


After all that excitement, buy the time we came home, upon a closer look, I was a bit disappointed that she cut Kristine's hair too short and also the curve at the upper corner made her look too feminine. Wife complained that the comb used was broken and there lots of "stuff" at the teeth. Oh well, time to look for a new shop soon.

No comments: