Motorola L6 Part II

OK, now that I got a casing for the phone (within one day, it was badly scratched) I think I whoudl not be owning this phone at all

But still, I could not resist in using the camera function (which was a bit better than my SE T630). What appealed to me was the MP3 sounds. Unfortunately, I cannot find a software that can convert anything to MP3. Also, I noticed that the phone does make a sound when there is no signal. But alas, it does not let you customise that sound. Maybe L7 has it?

The casing is actually a plastic transparent husk

And with the phone in it, it does not look too out of place though

This is a night whot when we went to a relative's house for
their Wedding Eve

And Kristine, in a beautiful white dress, was mesmerised
by the fish pond

OK, so the phone does not let you lock the focusing

And during daylight, the colours are not that great either

How I wished I had my Fuji FinePix.............

During another friend's Wedding Dinner, they had sharks fin
soup. And this soup does not shred the sharks fins but tather
boiled in its original form.

See? Once again, the colour is bad.

The sign is supposed to read: "Please FLUSH after using"

1 comment:

Jeryc said...

CFC~!

The Sentra belongs to one of my frens! Hahaha...