Endgame Tricorder A

The Endgame Tricorder was only used for one episode, which is the final episode of the Star Trek Voyager series, titled, "Endgame". In the show, it has brighter lights and faster blinking rate which shows that is has a more powerful processor (or something). When I noticed an eBay auction which not offers the original prop kit but the seller also includes the electronics, it was too good to let go. And so, with much luck, nexus managed to get it for me. We did not think that we would win because others might have seen it and got to it first but in the end, we won.

And after we spent a long time worrying. Well, I was not worried until nexus told me about the risks when dealing with unknown sellers. Then I started to worry because I have paid a lot for it. But finally, it came.

Then it got stuck at the Kastam and again, I had to pay a lot of the tax because it was classified as an electronic and a toy. Damn

Here are some first impression. Have to be quick because I limited Internet time this week

The Tricorder out of the box. Everything was there
except for the instructions

The electronics

The certificate


And the sticker

No comments: