Goodbye sttee

While I was in Kuantan, I got a shock when babe_kl SMSed me about sttee's accident. It was a bit saddening, to be so far away and yet, I could not do anything to help. By the time I came back in the evening, the Funeral has already finished and so, because I am not sure of the procedures, I decided not to go to the house (In case I break some pantang, which I usually do)

From the reports, we all know what happened but its no point in debating who is right or wrong as he will never come back. Its a lesson we have learnt, but being a typical Malaysian, we will forget all about it in three weeks time, until another incident happens again.

My theory:
I am not sure about this stretch, but looking at the bridge in the background, there could be an exit. So, the crane broke down near the exit and when the Unser came out of the exit........
I could be wrong but for the sake of friendship, I hope this is right. Because I cannot see him driving the other way.

Image taken from TheStar

You can read more here: The Star and here.

No comments: