Popping pills with the Avon Lady

I was with one of the customers a few weeks ago when I happened to see this pill case at the Reception. So, after asking around (and cutting the story short), she pormised to get at least two for me. And when it came, I was both happy and well, a bit dismayed. You see, I wanted to use this as an accessory box for my Office so that both of us can carry small things. On second thoughts, pink might not be a good idea


This is a very cute pill box and it has a lot of compartment
You can place your pills in order for almost every day/occasion
(but if you don't know your ABCs....)


The other compartment is for larger stuff


What I liked about this box is that all the hinges are
from metal and not those flimsy moulded stuff which
tends to break after you use it too often


Sadly, I have to keep my existing box.....

While Kristine plays with the new one

No comments: