Enterprise NX-01 A

As I was watching the Postman delivering letters to my staff on the CCTV, I was not aware of what happened there. Apparently, there was a package for me but since it was so big, the postman gave a delivery card to her telling her to go collect it herself. And when I looked at the card, the collection can only be done on 5th April, which is tomorrow. So, seeing that there is an address stamped on the card, I decided to drop by.

Fortunately, the address was for the Post Office inside the Kepong Jaya Jusco, which is just literally across our office. When I approached the counter, I was told that since today was the 4th of April, the package has not arrived yet and if I still want to collect it, I would have to go to Jinjang, which is about 5km away.

So, on I go to that far-away Jinjang place (I would not tell you the History about this place yet) and only to be told that this was the wrong Post Office after waiting in queue for quite a bit. So, on I go, back across the road to the parcel center. And when I got it, I knew what is was.

Still, I was a bit disappointed and also elated. The box was a bit too small, compared to the 1/350 scale Enterprise-A and it was dented. Still I was happy that I got THE PACKAGE. Ha ha ha ha

This is what I got

And when I looked at it...........

I realised the dent is not too severe

I just hope that there not too many parts,
no thanks to the Postmen

No comments: