Bouncing spiky thingy

This little toy caught my eye when I was at the petrol station yesterday. Its made from some soft silicon but with some electronics built into it. What it does is, when the electronics senses some shocks, it will start to flash the LEDs. So, I gave it to Kristine, whom, at first, did not know what to do with it apart from knowing that its very soft.

But after I threw it on the floor, she follow suite. Luckily I did not hold the long string part and swing it to a hard surface. She might get the idea and then try it out on her sister...........


So, this is what it looked like. I chose yellow because
the other colours made the LEDs look funny


This is how it looked when lit


Well, I am waiting for Kristine to "destroy" it because I am
fascinated with the electronics. Heh. And no, I don't think
its water-proof

4 comments:

Erika said...

I've seen this in one of the japanese dramas. it's a love story. The girl in the story used this to attract the guy's attention from far...

Erika said...

oh yeah, in the drama, the girl only needed to shake it vigorously to make it lit. have u tried it??

CFC said...

Shake it?

Oh-oh. We all threw it to the wall and Kristine floowed my example. Now its broken and the thing is flat. Kaelynn keeps biting and pulling it. I will dissect it and see what is broken..........

Erika said...

haha... wat a waste then...