Trip tp Alor Setar A

So the new shortcut made my journey shorter and I made it to Prai in under five and a half hours. So, its time to get a Hotel and clean myself up, wash away all the sweat in the car. And then call up Loctor Mayat for dinner plans, who came with his wife as well.


Its already six in the evening and the Sun is still
shining. Yeah, it was a hot day.


While waiting for Loctor, I decided to shoot some
flat deers


Loctor took me to two DVD houses where I spent almost
RM90 for some choice DVDs and some were Barney for
Kristine. Not only that, he gave me his Playstation too.


Some of the titles I could remmeber were:
Invincible Iron Man, Mirrormask, Bridge to Terabitha,
Pan's Labyrinth, Barney series, Curse ot the Golden Flower,
Protege, Exile, Twins Mission. The rest, I forgot but I remember
the prices, which is RM5 to 7 and the actual DVD9 is RM8 only

No comments: