Dad's New Handphone

Dad's mobile phone konked out months ago and when I sent it for repair, they said its not worth the repairing since the cost would be the same as the phone itself. So, I lent him Wifey's phone while I tried to source another one for him. Eventually, I forgot about it until recent events which triggered my brain cells. Except that I still forgot about collecting back the faulty phone.

Anyway, one of the family member has decided to *censored and to cut a long dirty linen story short* get my Dad a new phone. And so, he is now enjoying a brand new Nokia 6080 phone. It met his criteria of having a large screen, ear-piercing loudspeakers and longer lasting batteries. The Nokia 6070 costs RM80 less but after playing with the keypad, we decided to go ahead with the Nokia 6080 since everyone has a large thumb and once you insert it into the crystal casing (plastic transparent case, la) the keypad is still functional.


This is the Nokia 6080 (left) compared to my Wife's spare Nokia


One of the unnecessary feature was the camera, but who cares?
Its a free phone. Ha ha ha ha

No comments: