Toy Gun

I had been eyeing this toy for quite some time. But I did not agree with the RM5.90 price. So, when I dropped by at Bangsar's Lucky Garden's magazine shop (there are two but this one was at the corner) I saw it again. After being told it was RM3.90, I bought it. The guy even asked me to buy some ammon but I declined since I had other ideas for this gun.


This is a very small gun. But I like its shape.


After looking at the barrel, I think I am going to
open it up when I have the time, that is


See? I told you its a small gun. Small enough to be
a Derringer. I think I shall turn it into a Sci-Fi
stun gun or something


The silver is painted on it and can be scraped off.
Then the strong spring to the top of the gun must
be weakened and the ammo magazine..... well, I'll
think of something else.

No comments: