Mid-Valley's The Garden

Today, we decided to go to Mid-Valley and have a looksee on "The Garden". We figured that since it is Hari Raya, there would not be so much people there. Boy, we were wrong again, as usual. Cars from everywhere, some even from Singapore were all jamming in the parking lots, looking for empty spaces. And in the new Wing, it was even worse because there seemed to be some water leakage problems. So, by the time we found a space, it was already past the 30 minute mark.

There was not much to see at the Garden mainly because we spent most of our time in Megamall. We had to because of MacDonalds since Kristine is becoming choosy about her food. I was hoping to go into Robinsons but there was not enough time. However, going there is like Lot10 or Starhill. You'll have a lot of those exclusive shops which is great but for poor people like me, I felt so out of place. Ha ha ha ha




[top] The spot we had was flooded.
[middle] Even the roof was leaking and so, there were containers
below
[bottom] They quickly got some plants to cover up the fibreglass tank
so that people would not notice it much.


The stuff for Titott was quite nice. Eventually, when I
recovered myself, the more I look at it, the more it looks
like plastic.


In the end, we prefer to stay in Megamall




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erika said...

I went with my sister last Sun. I knew it was going to be packed and so we met at 11.30am and the crowd was already huge!!!

For me, The Garden is just like another KLCC.