1 WATT WHITE LED

I was at Pasar Road unintentionally yesterday. Oh, OK. I went there because my last customer was nearby.

Anyway, I went to my fav shop and they have now set up a "branch" at street level. While I was browsing for some SMD LEDs, his son told me about the Luxeon-type of LEDs I was after some time ago was now available. This was the 1Watt White LED which was being sold at about RM30 at one time (RM58 by RS and Farnell) next door and now, he is selling it to me at a far more reduced price.

Woo hoo!

I don't care if its original or Grade 1 quality since the projects I am doing are not critical of such matter. So, now, some of my projects are much cheaper to make after all.


At this price, I think I can buy lots of them and then
turn them into a table lamp of some sort. Ha ha ha

No comments: