The scary things my techs do

Sometimes, when there is a specific instruction for my Techs to complete it, they will complete it. But how they do it, is up to them as long as no one gets killed/hurt/slapped/electrocuted/kissed, etc. And just today, my Boss wanted them to complete the CCTV cabling for the remaining points. The problem started last week because the ceiling contractor has plastered all the roof and this mean other contractors could not finish their jobs. So, we had to wait for them to open up the ceiling (for air-cons and lighting) before we could continue. And as usual, when I leave my techs to their own devices.......


OK, this is the same view but with Sunshine


This is dangerous but he still does it


I wanted to be up there too but I am scared of heights
Yeah, I am a coward


I know he is doing this just to give me a Heart Attack

No comments: