Shooting flowers

Just when I was going off after seeing a customer, I noticed that someone has done a very nice job maintaining the bushes near the car-park. So, I decided to have a go with my cacat camera...... I always like to shoot things which have a sharp subject with a very our of focus background. So, when you look at the picture, you tend to focus on the subject instantly.


I forgot what this flower is called by its more common than
our National Flower. But there were too many flowers to
distract you and so, you would not want to see the
subject straightaway.



If I am not mistaken, when I was young, I took the stems out and
put them on my tongue because there were some sweet liquid


I don't even know what this is but I just kind of like the
shot as the background is all out of focus


After that, its time for lunch. I bought some Asam Laksa
and crispy banana fritters. Good thing they separated the
soup as I like to have very little soup with the laksa, but
this also depends on my mood.

No comments: