My new mouse

I got this mouse at Carrefour's new Thunderzone. Since I started to really take car of my mouse, they have a slightly longer
lifespan. But like all good things, my mouse just refused to work anymore. I was really starting to like my mouse, even
though it was a tad shorter. Still, as I said, my requirements for a mouse are as follows:
It has a page back/forward buttons
That's really it. These two buttons really kept me from going nuts. However, there is one small problem. Price. For almost
the same mouse, it costs about RM13.00 more. And so, I had to look for a cheaper alternative but with the two features I
could never live without. After some searching, I found it, an Anyzen mouse selling for RM40.00. I was so happy that I paid
for it straightaway. But once the euphoria subsided ( or when I reached home) I foudn that:
1) Although the cable is thick, the mouse would not respond if I straightened the cable.
2) The upper surface is slippery gloss black. So, when I click on the mouse, it felt weird. And if I rest my palm on it, the
stupid thing would glide away, dumping my hand on the table surface.
3) The back/forward buttons are flush with the mouse and this is difficult when I want to click on these two buttons.
4) I damn miss the orange "double-click" button!!!!
5)Its a Samsung.
But on the other hand
1) The roller feels nice
2) I love the clicking sound on the mouse buttons
3) It glides very well and makes the mouse feel "lighter"
4) You do not need to "install" the mouse with drivers


This is my dead mouse with its frayed cables as I
am always taking it in and out of my Notebook bag
at least three times a day


See the cables? When I have the time, maybe I
can solder them together or try to separate them
from touching each other as the protective coating
is just paint


The new mouse is bigger, which is good but it is much
lower and due to the slippery paint, I tend to slip my
hand off its round butt


You know, being a lzy person, I will miss the double
click orange button

No comments: