Gears of War

[This was a draft] 23.03.2008

GEARS OF WAR is a X-Box game which features realistic graphics. It was a big hit for everyone in the console arena. Me? I have never even hear about it until those Game Websites hit my inbox. Although I don't have a X-Box, I was quite interested in the game, mainly because of their weapon designs and costumes. The game is quite unique because you can hide behind virtually anything when being shot, unlike those normal 3D games.

Now, if someone can make these weapons, I would be very interested. But to get the electronics and sound effects in, I would have to experience the game and sample the sounds. Anyone has a X-Box I can borrow?

I really liked this handgun. But read somewhere
in the Forum, its a very weak weapon

This is a sniper rifle which, the scope alone is
worth taking a closer look. The enemy's gun
is also nice but a bit too brutal

So, you go into battle with heavily armoured
vests and wearing nothing except for a scarf
on your head? Talk about confidence!

Also their costumes lights up for some unknown reason
Good for the enemies

No comments: