Annual Dinner

Yeah, we do have annual dinners here, albeit on a smaller scale. You know what I liked about these type of company dinners? Here's a few :-

1) Less people means friendlier and informal atmosphere
2) No stupid lucky draws
3) No stupid themes and wearing stupid costumes
4) No stupid speeches

Good isn't it? Its a more "let's get down to eating" business and small talks. So, the dinner was at Sunway Resort's Sun and Surf Cafe which serves buffet. Since its near to Chinese New Year, every table has a Yee Sang dish prepared.

[Clockwise from top left]
1. Kristine immediately feels at home. Oh, dear
2. We can now trust Kristine to eat her own satay, provided Kaelynn does not sit too near
3. The Yee Sang. I ordered another one, which the Chef thought was for one person....
4. Kaelynn enjoying her ice-cream

[Clockwise from top left]
1. My first choice - Raw Smoked Salmon
2. An hour later, I get to eat after taking care of Kaelynn:
Its mostly sushi, raw salmon again and a piece of lamb
3. Both girls went out to play with the fountain/pool/lake
4. Experiment with slow flash, I think

[Clockwise from top left]
1. Normal flash
2. I always liked to take pictures without using flash but the girls moved too fast
3. OK, a bit of panning here (My favourite shot of the day)
4. Kaelynn at the bridge


[Clockwise from top left]
1. Kaelynn saying bye-bye to a boy
2. The night shot
3. Hotel Entrance
4. This one gives me a heart attack should it break

No comments: