Lonely

We were doing another job at one of the prominent buildings in the Golden Triangle. Since my techs are busy pulling cables. I wandered to find the MDF room as this will be the place all Telekom cables would originate from. And someone has accidentally left the door unlocked. I peeped in and lo and behold, the scene presented me was awesome. Its like you opening a door and for the first time, get to see a something amazing.

After standing there fore a few seconds, the scene begs to be recorded. And on the very first shot, I managed (I think) to capture the mood in that room.


This is an MDF room. In its heyday, its a very important
and expensive room. No one could ever get in unless they
are meant to be there, which is very rare. Now, its just
empty, and dark. Very old but still doing its job

No comments: