Voting day

So, today is the day we play GOD to Politics. I have more or less made up my mind on who to vote since the candidate I wanted was not in tis constituency. Still, I have no problem with that. I would just have to compromise. My family went earlier while I waited for a friend of mine. In the evening, I would be away for a Wedding Dinner and I could not help worrying if something might go wrong in the night when the results are out.




[Update: 09032008 00:00]
Barisan lost big in Penang and Selangor to the Opposition and both sides are in shock over the results. Biggest shock was a two-term hardworking Sharizat (BN) lost to Nurul Izzah (PKR) who just came into the picture. Other BN bigwigs lost too, such as Sami Vellu (who has now totally destroyed MIC with no successor) and Kayveas.

No comments: