The end of a project

Finally, after two weeks, my team has finished another project. I did not meddle in this one and therefore, let my technicians handled it. Today was the last day and everything is working fine. Until that is, the customer called and said that we need to return to complete the job as they claimed one of our DP boxes looked "used". This is not a good sign.

If we were to come back and replace that box, I will have no choice but to shut down some extensions. I am not going to wait for them to leave the office this time. If were not happy with the box, they should have voiced out before we started the job. I am going to chew my techs firs thing in the morning to see what the actual problem was.

When I was there, everything was fine and dandy. sheesh


No, not this DP Box but the
one downstairs which I did
not take pictures of

No comments: