The triangle LEDs

So, since I am still recovering from fatigue, I made my assistant drive me around town today. And as luck would have it, my only customer of the day also gave me a headache which made me unable to concentrate on my job. Either that or I was hungry as I was too "involved" in my work. It was not until about three in the afternoon only did my assistant dare to speak to me and informed me that he has been told to buy his own tools that I took the opportunity to got to Pasar Road again.

The first thing was to go to one of my favourite shops to see if they sell a particular LED for an RPF member. Which they did and luckily, they have the green version as well.

I love going to this shop as they have all kinds of
LEDs (except exotic Luxeons) for sale.

For this particular LED, they have loads of it

But I am not sure of the correct size, so here is
a measurement shot for you

3 comments:

Nex said...

Ur getting these for Kal I presume? Get the LED that came with his saber to do a size comparison. If they're of the correct size I'd need 2 sets as well.

CFC said...

I think he's still busy but after our talk in 21.11.2008, the triangles are just small flat things, the LEDs would not be accurate at all. Still, although the shape is the same, I still want to make it light up.

So, you want to lend me your control box? Huh? Huh?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Nex said...

You finish with my Exactra calculator first before I lend you my control box :P

And, Wah, you replied to my comment 5 mths too late ah...