I am on MC today.....

Wife forced me to see the Doctor last night and because of that, not only did I get bag loads of medication, I was hit with an MC too. This means,I cannot go to work today and I know my team has a lot of their hands. Haiya.

Doc: Well, what is the problem?
Me: I got diarrhea since Sunday.
Doc: You had diarrhea for four days?
Me: And slight fever too
Doc: Anything else?
Me: Must be the kedondongs with assam powder or the half-boiled eggs at the Hotel
Doc: What colour is your discharge?
Me: Er, very yellow ones lor
Doc: Does it smell?
Me: Yes.
Doc: Ok, seems like you have food poisoning.
Me: Sure or not? Usually I would have fainted
Doc: Its a mild one. How many times you discharged today?
Me: About seven and my stomach's bloated as well
Doc: Its the bugs inside that produces gas inside your stomach
Me: Sure or not? How come I did not burp or fart?
Doc: (sigh) I'll give you some medication and you must drink lots of liquid, esp 100 Plus
Me: how about yoghurt milk? (Because I drank 1 litre before coming)
Doc: No, it will make it worse. We need to starve the bugs. You drink tea?
Me: No, I can't sleep at night.
Doc: (sigh) How about Chinese tea? Tea will help.
Me: OK.


Lots of pills, lots of salt and I get to
drink iced 100 plus all day!


[Update]
Later on. my Wife suspected its the kedondong with the assam as she remembered I woke up with a fever and had all these problems right before I started on the eggs.

4 comments:

Blueyebabe said...

oh no! dunno u were sick y'day..
how come lau sai for 4 days baru seek doctor? really jialat~
take care oh

Anonymous said...

get well soon. (you get to shoot more pictures while you're free too. haha)

Peter said...

Hey Chow, hope you're feeling better by now. Looks like you have to be wary of kedondongs from now on! Starve out the bugs man! Take care buddy!

CFC said...

Thanks guys. The "free" time I had allowed me to reflect on my Life's decision to Rob the Bank with a soap bar.

Better not in case its a washout and I can't make my clean escape.