Holiday Monday

This 3-day weekend made our schedules go haywire. And because its a Holiday, I do not know whether to go to work or sleep in, despite my body telling its time to make money. Anyway, after a lazy brunch, we went to 1-Utama as it was weeks since both girls had any chance to run around. (OK, so I lied. We went to IOI Mall last Saturday). We spent hours in the old wing and by the time I wanted to explore the new wing, everyone was tired. So, we had to cut short our trip but I did get extra time to have one round in the new wing. Seems that the "Area51" shop was formerly "Ultimate Toys". Why it changed or how it came to be, I am not sure but one look inside, its like going through a junk shop with non-moving stocks and all. Yeah, the "You have to buy them in a set" policy was in there and so, I leave it at that.

Both girls during breakfast, leaving most of the
cheese everywhere except their stomachs

Kristine waiting for her food at
1-Utama's Arena. Yeah,

the food sucks
Kristine feeling worried as Kaelynn is in charge at the wheel

No comments: