Where beasts roam

As I was waiting for my vendor's call, I parked my car at the side. And I saw something over the fence. Upon closer look, it was a very strange construction, something which I have never seen before. Whoever made them must be very skilled as the round pillars are perfect. When I went to have a closer look, I can feel the strange powers emanating from these mysterious stones. Its been lying unused for a long time, and judging from the grass, perhaps it is used once a year for mayhaps some strange ceremony.


Whatever it is, it is huge and it looked abandoned, but
as they say looks can be deceiving.


Being thousands of milimetres high,
they are imposing indeed. I would
think of some strange lion beast
traversing on top of these stones
in some form of ceremony, aided
by very loud noises and some
bald headed guide with a fan. A
fall would be fate worse than Death

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, down't you wish for blue skies? your D50 would like it very much!

CFC said...

Well, actually, I wished and wished that I could fly up in the sky and take photos of clouds, like the ones you see while in an aeroplane. And then go into Space and take funny plant photos and still be able to come back for dinner.

If I was Superman, this would be the very first thing I wanted to do. Provided the D50 does not freeze up in space.