Light charging The Casio Protrek

While I was at Sungei Wang, I went to my friend to talk to him about my Casio Protrek which is always showing "LOW" battery these past fey days.

Me: Whei. Long time no see. I got a problem with my watch la.
Cheong: What problem?
Me: It keeps asking for my friend, Low.
Cheong: Huh?
Me: OK, the watch indicator shows "LOW" battery all the time now. Previously, for the past six months, the battery meter showed "MID" only
Cheong: Oh, that problem. Just shine it under the light for minimum seven hours. Must charge wun.
Me: But I got charge ma. Every time I go here and there, always got light, wat.
Cheong: You must not do partial charge or else the battery, lik eyour handphone, will die faster
Me: How come you never tell me all these when I bought from you?
Cheong: . . . . .
Me: OK, tonight I charge and if it does not work, I'll come and look for you.
Cheong: . . . . .


Cheng.. Cheng.. cheng chengchengcheeeengg..........




And so, for the first time, I have to
take off the watch for it to charge


No comments: