What tea again?

OK, there is nothing better than eating sambal petai with rice. In fact, this is the best way to enjoy them. Forget about eating it raw, steamed, juiced, powdered or even stewed. And now, jsut as I was stuck in a traffic jam, I saw it. A new way to consume it. Unfortunately, I could not stop the car in the middle of the road to ask the driver for more details.

Unlike Blue Pepsi, petai is a very good indicator (for me) to show that it has gone from your stomach to the kidneys to your pee-pee. Because after eating it, when you pee or shit, the smell would tell you a lot. Ok, so I don't know if they're good for you or not but I just like eating them. Unfortunately, they're expensive and if you do eat outside, they would split the petai in half to save cost.

Was there something wrong with my eyes?

Here it is again. Petai root tea!
Does it really exist and how does it taste?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

petai has high levels of purinne... which makes you suffer from gout.