And the item I won was ........

After 20 days of waiting, I found it on my desk this morning! Woo Hoo! This is the item I though I would never win because the price went spiralling upwards as the other bidders fought. But in the last minute, I went on and tried my luck. Luckily, there was no sniping. The final price, I was charged, was very much less than on the winning bid total. Wierd.

Much to my technician's bewildered faces, I opened the box
and took out the Tricorders, smiled and then put it back in


More on this later. Have to work for more eBay "ammo", y'know.

4 comments:

S'wak said...

Nice tricorders, mate! I'm more of a TOS fan, so I'm looking forward to the Art Asylum TOS tricorder which is coming out soon.

Nex said...

Oi, Didn;t I just got you one other day?

These two different from that one ah?

I think you have as many tricorders as I have lightsabers...ha ha ha

CFC said...

Thanks guys,

Nex, there are a lot of Tricorders in the World of Star Trek. I will try to name those from Starfleet (from my mind) in terms of timeline.

Star Trek The Original Series
Strap Based

Star Trek The Motion Picture

Star Trek The Wrath of Khan
Type B

Star Trek The Next Generations Season 1-2
TR-560 MKVI

Star Trek The Next Generation Season 3-7
TR-580 MKVII Standard & Medical

Deep Space Nine
MK X (or sometimes MK IX)

Star Trek Voyager: Relativity
TR-890 MKXV (Future Trek)

Star Trek Voyager: Endgame
MK OSX (Alternate future)
M
Star Trek

But I am only interested in the Tricorders from Star Trek The Nxxt Generation to Star Trek Voyager. yeah, the ones with flip overs which I think, started Motorola's series of flip phones.

CFC said...

Oh yeah, I forgot. The one you gave me is the same as the one I got. These are the only STNG Tricorders ever made for mass production (i.e. Toys) But I want to collect as much as I can for the moment........ heh