How to piss off the Waterboy

In any case you're wondering, yes, we do have clean water in the office. Everyone uses it especially my techs who need to fill up before going out on their service calls and sometimes, I do as well. But these clean water are starting to hurt our budget. So, Boss decided to do something about it, by putting a water filter instead. I have heard horror stories about water filter becoming dirty too fast and this was quite apparent with my next door neighbour who had one installed. In less than a few days, the filter turned murky brown. Still, we're going to have to monitor the filter if its OK or not. Else, I would have to find my old Amway renewal form and get one solid ultra goody filter system .......... heh.

Instead of ordering those bottles of water anymore, Boss installed a
water filter where we can have Eu de Kepong fresh from the taps. I
start to worry after seeing the filter go dirty in less than 24 hours....
But then again, seldom drink in the office as I have my own source.
However, I am still considering bringing my own Ribena or any other
cordials knowing that everyone would help me finish it in the shortest
time possible. Ha ha ha ha ha!

No comments: