LED tester from Hong Kong

Just after I came back from that workshop, the postman came and went. And right on my desk, was the small parcel. Its the LED tester I ordered from eBay 18 days ago. This is a great tool for testing LEDs as there are no wires or probes compared to using a Multimeter. Just a box for you plug in the LED. I could have done one myself but the cost and time plus research is just not worth the effort. Ego aside, there are a lot of things already done, all I have to do is to use them for my projects and not re-invent the wheel.

I am not sure how much it costs in Pasar road (Or if they want to sell it to you) but I have seen most of the shops using it since 2004.

This is the package on my desk. Right in front of my
Boss who was browsing my accident photos while I
wasaway to deal with that Lady.


For RM23 or so, I get a free battery too, which is
great because I can start using it right away

All you have to do is to plug the LED into the connector (at
the correct amperage slot, of course) and just press the
button to test.

No comments: